Terms & Conditions
By entering, into a competition or a purchase transaction with any of the Flawless group of companies you are accepting the following terms and conditions.
You can opt out at any point by emailing [email protected]
- Flawless adheres to GDPR & Data Protection regulations and our policy can be found on our website here: https://flawlessstudios.net/privacy-and-cookies-policy/
- Please view our Flawless Policies
- Your data will only be used for appropriate business purposes and will be destroyed in accordance with the appropriate guidelines as listed by the regulators.
- Age restrictions are applicable to Boudoir packages only – You must be over 18 years of age to participate. There are no age restrictions for other packages we offer.
- Flawless Studios Vouchers have an expiry date of 3 months from the date of purchase, unless purchased as a gift or stated otherwise. You will be able to book your appointment immediately in any of our three studios.
- Once purchased, your gift experience vouchers will be sent by E Voucher. If you have not received your E Voucher within 48 hours of purchasing it, please email [email protected] If purchased as a gift, the vouchers will be posted to you.
- Exhibition Promotions – Voucher / Welcome Packs are received on the day. These are non-refundable.
- Online third party / Groupon / Wowcher etc. – You will receive your voucher directly via the third party or if you prefer you can request a Flawless Welcome Pack that includes additional information by sending an email to [email protected] stating your voucher code, name, full address and your preferred studio location. these expiry dates can differ; please check with them directly. Additional Terms and Conditions may apply (please refer to their T&Cs)
- All promotional Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash in part or whole.
- You may transfer the voucher(s) to another person if you are unable to attend. Please email bookings on [email protected] so we can update our system with the new name and email address.
- Only one promotional offer may be used at a time. You may not use promotions or vouchers in conjunction with any other promotions or vouchers.
- Special offers are only available once in every 12-month period. Flawless Studios reserve the right to refuse if breached.
- Bookings are usually 3-4 weeks in advance, please allow up to 6 weeks for weekend and premium appointments. Studio times and dates can be subject to change and you will be contacted
- Each appointment is subject to a fully refundable reservation fee of between £10-£50 per person, dependant on a weekday or premium weekend appointment.
- Each reservation fee is charged per person so any customer not attending from a group booking will forfeit their individual reservation fee paid.
- A reservation fee is required to secure your studio appointment.
- Your refundable reservation fee can be used as part payment towards any additional images or packages purchased at your viewing session in the studio.
- No refund will be honoured for failure to attend your appointment on the day.
- If you notify us 10 days or more prior to your appointment date your reservation fee will be transferred to an alternative appointment date of your choice.
- Failure to provide 10 days’ notice, or less of your intention to cancel or none-attendance will result in the loss of your reservation fee and a new fee will be required to book an alternative appointment date.
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Flawless competitions are run at various times throughout the year for a variety of photoshoot experiences. Unless stated otherwise, the annual winner will be selected by a random computer selection from all entries received.
- Flawless receives a very high volume of entries to our prize draws and therefore there will be a random selection of entrants to receive a “runner-up prize”. Runner-up prizes vary from discounted to complimentary photography experiences. Lucky winners & runner-ups will be informed of their specific prize when contacted.
- All runner-up prizes require a refundable reservation fee at the time of booking in order to secure your appointment date and time. This is taken as a commitment from you that you intend to keep your appointments, as we book the time with your professional make-up artist, photographer and the rest of the team exclusively for you. This refundable reservation fee is £25 per person & will be refunded once your makeover, photoshoot & your viewing session has been completed. Please note refundable reservation fees cannot be processed on the day of your studio appointment as refunds are processed by our Accounts team not the studios, and may take up to 28 days to be processed.
- Competition commences from the date and time Flawless posts on their Facebook channel with the sponsored content or the company website. All Facebook & website competitions close at 23:59 on 31/12/2023. To enter the competition, individuals must have followed the entry requirements detailed on the post. On some IG/Facebook competitions they may be asked to like, share and comment on the post tagging one friend in the comments.
- The annual winner will receive one photoshoot & makeover experience at a Flawless photography studio of their choice (Leeds, Manchester or Middlesbrough). The prize includes: complimentary drink, a luxury make-over experience including dry hairstyling, make-up and false eyelashes.
- The annual winner will be selected at random computer selection and notified on 4/1/24. The winner will have until 11th January 2024 to claim their prize. A draw for any unclaimed prize may take place after this date.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree that their entries can be posted on the Flawless website, blog, and Facebook page, and related Flawless online/social media platforms.
- By entering the competition, entrants must agree to related publicity, and that their entries or images may be used by Flawless as they wish without prior notice to the entrant.
- By entering the competition, users consent to the promoter being able to contact them via social media to inform them of other offers and packages available. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, indecent or illegible entries may be deemed invalid in the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website/associated services is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this competition at any time. If the Promoter does so, this will be published in the terms and conditions for the specified competition.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to British regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Flawless and is available for any questions regarding our competitions or prizes please write to: 24B Lands Lane, Leeds, LS1 6LB or email: [email protected]
All appointments are subject to the following:
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by their parent or they are unable to view their images on the day.
- Please bring 2 forms of identification-one being photographic.
- Customers should arrive 10 minutes early for the appointment.
- Management has the right to terminate or shorten an appointment if:
- You are late for your appointment.
- Our staff are mistreated in any way
- Customers’ behaviour compromises or interferes with the experience of other customers.
- We will not accept any abuse/foul language towards our staff or other customers.
- Management reserves the right to withdraw our service for any unconfirmed appointments.
- We do not offer childcare facilities. Children must be supervised at all times.
- All packages that include a free image (i.e. individual or together image) cannot be changed or exchanged.
- Clients are under no obligation to purchase additional images on the day.
- We do not offer/supply snacks/food within the studios. Local shops are nearby to purchase.
- We allow approximately 3-4 hours for your studio experience.
- We reserve the right to refuse alcohol.
- It is strictly prohibited to attend with your own alcohol.
- We reserve the right to cancel your appointment if we feel you are under the influence of excessive alcohol on arrival at the premises, and your reservation fee will not be refunded.
- Proof of identification is required, and alcohol will not be served to Under 18s.
HEALTH AND HYGIENE
- For the purposes of hygiene for all customers, service can be refused and rescheduled to anyone with infectious conditions/head lice etc.
- Please inform on arrival if you have any form of allergies. This must be known before the start of the session and noted on the consultation form.
- Use of your own makeup is permitted.
- We use various branded products which may contain Lanolin. Flawless will not be held responsible if a customer has an allergic reaction to any products.
PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHY / FILMING
- For copyright purposes, no personal photographs or filming is permitted at any of the Flawless studios. Customers found in violation of our copyright terms will be requested to leave the premises immediately; no refund will be issued and may be subject to prosecution.
- Each customer must be aware that the photo-shoot involves flash photography.
- All photoshoot and makeover packages include a selection of both together and individual images.
- We reserve the right to use your images for promotional use. Please inform Reception on arrival if you do not authorize Flawless to use your images.
STUDIO PURCHASE ORDERS
- All orders are tailored to each client’s own personal requests.
- Once an order has been confirmed, signed, and accepted there is no right to reduce, alter or cancel it in any way.
- Once the client has left the studio, all orders are non-cancellable. We provide retouching with selected packages and all requests must be made during your viewing and full details written on your order form. We endeavour to retouch all image requests to customer satisfaction, but in some instances where this is not possible, we will inform you. Additional retouching is always at our discretion and in line with the Flawless Studios House Style and ethos.
- Copyright for all images remains with Flawless Photography Studios and must not be reproduced in any form without our permission. However, if you purchase any images in Digital Format, you will be provided with a copyright certificate granting permission to reproduce images as you wish.
- All prices are quoted in British Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
NAME & CORRESPONDENCE ADDRESS:
FLAWLESS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIOS LTD
24B Lands Lane
Email: [email protected].