This policy provides a comprehensive explanation of the way in which we deal with
refunds/refundable deposits. It applies to all refunds/refundable deposits claimable by our
customers regardless of the date of purchase or booking.
- PROCESS FOR REFUNDS
- Customers should make refund requests by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flawless Head Office aim to process all refund requests within 28 days of receipt.
- Refunds will only be made to the original payer and via the original method of payment.
- Refunds will not be issued in cash or by cheque. Any payments originating these methods
will be refunded by direct bank transfer
- Refunds will be processed back onto the card the transaction was made or direct bank
transfer if this is not possible.
- Customers will be asked for documentary evidence or confirmation of bank/payment card
details to support a refund request. Without this a refund will not be made.
- VOUCHER REFUNDS
- Promotional Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash in part or whole.
- If you purchased a voucher with our Flawless telemarketing/sales team or via the
Flawless website this is non-refundable, however we can extend the voucher date.
- Vouchers purchased face-to-face are non-refundable.
- Third-party voucher online refund requests must to be submitted to the third party
company directly, and cannot be dealt with by Flawless.
- Vouchers can be transferred between customers, with no financial penalty.
- REFUNDABLE DEPOSITS
- A refundable deposit is required to secure your studio appointment.
- Your refundable booking deposit can be used as part payment towards any additional images
or packages purchased at your viewing session in the studio.
- No refund will be honoured for failure to attend your appointment on the day.
- If you notify us 10 days or more prior to your appointment date your refundable deposit will
be transferred to an alternative appointment date of your choice.
- Failure to provide 10 days’ notice or less of your intention to cancel or none attendance will
result in the loss of your deposit and a new deposit will be required to book an alternative
- Failure to complete your makeover, photoshoot & your viewing session in the studio will
result in rendering your refundable deposit void.
- Refundable deposits are held for a maximum of three months and if not used through to completion of an experience then the deposit will no longer be refundable.
- Please note refundable deposits cannot be processed on the day of your studio
appointment. Refunds are processed by Flawless Head Office not the studios, and may take
up to 28 days to be processed.
- STUDIO REFUNDS
- Flawless Photography Studios do not offer refunds on any orders purchased in the