At Flawless Photography studios, we are committed to treating customers fairly, without bias or discrimination, and always within the law. We promote, and protect, equality of opportunity for all our customers, regardless of their race, gender, age, religious belief or non-religious belief, ethnic origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation. This policy sets out our commitment to ensuring these guidelines are integrated in our culture and workplace / procedures.
Equality is about “ensuring that every individual has an equal opportunity to make the most of their lives and talents.” (Equality and Human Rights Commission). At Flawless, equality is providing an environment where individuals or groups of individuals are not treated differently or less favourably, based upon the Equality Act 2010 protected characteristics of:
- Gender reassignment
- Pregnancy and maternity
- Marriage and civil partnership
- Religion or Belief
- Sexual orientation
Diversity means understanding that everyone is unique and recognising our individual differences. At Flawless, valuing diversity involves serving customers who do not look like you, and who do not necessarily aspire to be like you. It is about having the skills and self-confidence to embrace and enjoy alternative views, because this will improve the quality and individuality of the service we deliver.
Inclusion is where those differences are seen as a benefit. We believe that the differences between people can bring added value to Flawless, where all individual talents, knowledge and experience are recognised and appreciated. Encouraging diversity creates a richer, more creative and productive business environment.
- PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY
The policy aims to:
- Protect our customers against discrimination or unfair treatment by colleagues or other customers
- Promote equality, tackle discrimination and celebrate diversity, making sure we provide the highest standards of customer care
- Commit to understanding the diverse needs of our customers and will use this information to provide a service that is personalised and easy
- Make sure that equality and diversity is the responsibility of everyone at Flawless Photography Studios
- OUR COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS
At Flawless, we commit to:
- Treat customers with respect, courtesy and consideration at all times by our staff.
- Never discriminate against any customer on the grounds of race, age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, sex or sexual orientation in line with the Equality Act 2010.
- Investigate fully where customers feel they have been discriminated against by us or by other customers at the Flawless Studios.
Flawless Photography Studios is committed to ensuring that this website is accessible to all of our customers. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this, or if you have difficulty using any part of it, please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 03330 433 433.
If you have any mobility limitations, please ensure that you inform us when booking your appointment so we can advise on the adjustments we have available. We have wheelchair access in our Manchester studio Monday-Friday and our Leeds studio 7 days a week however our Middlesbrough studio has no wheelchair access.
Where a customer believes they have been a victim of discrimination at Flawless, we will launch a full investigation. Please refer to our Complaints policy for the process of how to submit a complaint.