Flawless Photography Studios wishes to put customer needs at the very heart of the way we develop and enhance our services. We take complaints about our work, staff and levels of service very seriously.
WHAT IS A COMPLAINT
An expression of dissatisfaction by one or more people about the standard of service provided by Flawless Photography Studios.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
HOW TO SUBMIT A COMPLAINT
If you are not satisfied by any of your Flawless experience, please follow the process for raising a formal complaint.
- All complaints must be submitted in writing via email to: [email protected]
- You may also submit a complaint via post to: Flawless Studios, 24B Lands Lane, Leeds, LS1 6LB
- Flawless Photography Studios will respond to all complaints within 3 working days.
- Flawless Photography Studios will attempt to resolve the claim within 28 days of the complaint being made to ensure client satisfaction.
WHAT NEEDS TO BE INCLUDED IN YOUR COMPLAINT
- A clear, detailed description of what your complaint is about
- Copies of any emails or vouchers related to the complaint
- The date of your appointment and which studio you visited.
- Response details for the complaint